What are the benefits of being active?
- The muscles of the bones increase in strength.
- The flexibility and flexibility of movement of the joints increases.
- Controlling body weight improves appearance.
- Chronic Non Communicable Disease Diabetes Cancer Hypertension Prevents Heart Disease.
- Stress reduces stress and improves well-being.
What can we do to stay physically active?
- Active in day to day activities,
- Engaging in household chores.
- Walk instead of using a car whenever possible.
- Walking distance when using public transport services.
- Use of stairs instead of elevator.
- Speed Walking ,Exercise, Cycling.
- Playing games.
- Choosing locations can be fun when planning outdoor leisure activities.
- Do exercise , yoga , aerobics and exercise.
Medium intensity exercise recommendation
- Adults 1/2 day 5 days a week.
- 1 day for children 7 days a week.