Mental health is an essential part of a good life.It directly affects physical well-being.So maintaining mental well-being is one of the most important aspects of life.Stressful children and adolescents in developmental stage are more likely to suffer from various factors.
Factors leading to depression in children and adolescents,
- Physical and psychological changes during development
- Waiting a long time for computers or other electronic columns
- Lack of play ability and free time
- Having a stressful environment in or around the home
- Risk behavior ( Smoking,Alcohol and drug abuse,Getting romantic at an early age )
- Frequently problematic situations with co-workers or siblings
- Frequent exposure to loud noises
- Competitive Education and Examination Goals
- Lack of proper sleep
Stress-related problems can make life stressful and these school-age achievements can be avoided.The stress caused by these conditions is often referred to as physical discomfort.
- Pain in neck and shoulder muscles
- Anorexia and inflammation of the stomach
- Lack of educational activities
- The body feels weak and weak
- Anger and unnecessary conflict
- The breakdown of human relationships
- Immunity and frequent illness
- Disruption of extracurricular activities
- Sleep disorders
- Excessive sensation of physical pain
Symptoms of stress,
There are a number of benefits you can gain by relieving stress and maintaining rest and recovery.
The benefits of maintaining mental well-being
- Increasing mental integrity and rational intelligence
- Controlling negative thoughts such as anger, anger, and passion
- Staying healthy due to health and immunity
- Improving human relationships in school or in society
- Be more successful in sports or special extracurricular activities
- Increase self-esteem and independence
- Improving memory
Do you know what we can do to maintain this important emotional well-being?There are many things you can do to maintain your mental health.They are as follows
- Managing stress in everyday life
- Developing spiritual and well-being according to religious guidelines
- Doing mindfulness exercises daily
- Mental relaxation can also be incorporated into daily life
Let us consider what we can easily do to add these precious things to our lives.
- Stress management
- As the above paragraphs point out, what causes stress is what can be controlled by trying to distract us from our lives
However, some of the things you do while resting can be stressful instead of relaxing.
- Watch TV
- Listening to loud and meaningless songs
- Smoke cigarettes
- Spending time with people who don’t fit
- Spend time on social media and online
- Doing what causes mental relaxation
- Establish a positive thinking pattern
- Exercise and Physically Active
- Make time to enjoy family and friends
- Getting enough sleep
- Planning Time Effectively
- Making jokes and laughing
Getting enough sleep is essential to staying healthy.Especially for children who are raised and educated, it is important to get a good night’s sleep.It is during sleep that the body regains strength and recovers from disasters.According to the guidelines, a child or adolescent must get at least seven hours and an adult six hours a day.
Lack of sleep causes headaches, weakness in the body, short-term disturbances and chronic diseases such as heart disease, diabetes and mental illness.When sleep is reduced, memory is reduced and subject problems are reduced.Therefore, continuing to sleep for educational purposes is not a viable option.If you fall asleep, resting your head on a desk for about fifteen to ten minutes after lunch, or taking a short nap in a comfortable posture, can be refreshing.Do not use sleep medication as it will help you to get better sleep.
Building a spiritual well-being
Spiritual well-being is one of the most important aspects of a healthy life.It is spiritual and well-being that makes life a fulfilling and fulfilling experience.It not only solves life’s problems but also prevents many problems.Accordingly you will have a most successful and happy life with great human qualities such as love, mercy, love, patience and selfless behavior.We must incorporate good faith into our lives through our religious and cultural rituals in order to build a good faith and spiritual wellbeing.
- Doing mindfulness exercises daily
There are many ways to relax and it is very important that you choose a technique that is right for you and practice daily.
Exercise to ease the mind
- Simple breathing exercises
- Deep breathing exercises
- Regular muscle relaxation
- Music and sound rest
- Yoga exercises
Basics to Complete in order to ease the mind
- Selecting an external noise minimum location
- Maintaining a straight and light posture
- Closing the eyes
- Body and muscle relaxation
- Maintaining local integration( Mindfulness about breathing )
Getting involved in a daily exercise routine is a valuable habit you can add to your life.The following is an easy exercise to do when you wake up in the morning, before you go to bed or before you go to bed.
- Sit with your spine straight.
- Close your eyes slightly.
- Keep your hands on your hips.
- Lighten the body gradually, focusing from head to toe.
- Breathe normally and at normal pace.
- Focus on the breath you take.
- Pay attention to how the abdomen goes up with the breath.
- Now count that breath frequency.
- Do this activity for at least 5 to 10 minutes.
You can easily relax your mind after a few days.Once you are familiar with this method, you can expect more mental fitness exercises.
It is now necessary to add to everyday life for mental well-being
- Relax and relax for at least ten to fifteen minutes,Think about yourself.
- Set aside time to think for yourself, comment on what you have done today, and plan for tomorrow’s future.
- Limit your time to watch an electronic screen, such as a television, tablet, or phone,Stop using them for at least two hours before bedtime.
- Sleep is essential for good health and good health.It is best for you to get a good night’s sleep for ten to fifteen minutes after lunch
- Think positively about yourself.Respect yourself and others for having fun with family and listening to music and music that is noisy
- Exercise at least 10 to 15 minutes a day,Simple breathing exercises are a good start