Drinking Water for a Healthy Life , Why is drinking water so important to us?
More than sixty percent of our body weight is water. Man cannot live without water for more than three to five days .Water is needed for many purposes in our body ?
- As a major constituent of blood.
- To distribute nutrients and oxygen throughout the body.
- To digest the food we eat and To maintain our body temperature.
- To protect the body from injury and Maintaining moisture in the mouth and nose.
- Excretion of urine and sweat and To maintain proper brain function
- Prevention of constipation.
How much water should a person drink per day?
It is easy to calculate the amount of water you should drink daily depending on your age. Calculate the amount of water you should drink daily.For adults, the need for positive drinking water can be easily calculated by sharing body fat.
VOLUME OF WATER CONSUMPTION PER DAY=BODY WEIGHT/30
However, the above is the approximate amount of water you need per day.Drums should drink more than daily water requirements.When should I drink more water?
- When you are playing gym and On warmer days.
- When exposed to sunlight most of the time and When you have a fan under air conditioning.
- When exposed to high winds for a long time.
- When suffering from flu-like illnesses.
Drinking enough water when you play will help you play better.Follow the guidelines below .Guide for additional body water before, during, and after physical activity.
- 500 milliliters an hour before the activity
- 250 ml every 15 minutes during the activity
- 250 ml after the activity
What’s the best drink? ways to stay hydrated during the day even if you hate water !
The best drink for our body is water, not a soft drink or an energy drink.These drinks are artificial drinks and the various chemicals they contain are harmful to you.but if you don’t like to drink some water always ,there are other ways.
- Add some flavor
- Not everybody has a taste for water, but we all need it to ensure that our bodies continue functioning properly. here are some tips that can make it more enjoyable .
- Drink some tea or Try a fruit water
- Drink other beverages
- Bottles of mineral water and soft drinks
- This category is suitable for use only once.But once exposed to sunlight and heat, it is best not to use one at a time.It is not advisable to pre-water.These bottles cannot be washed.
- Plastic water bottles used by school children
- Suitable for repeated use.Water and soap can be made from time to time.But using the same bottle for years is not acceptable.Avoid filling with hot boil.Avoid using heavy washing and washing during cleaning.If something inside the bottle is damaged, it is best to remove it.
- Large Mineral Water bottles
- Suitable for reuse but not exposed to the intense sunlight and heat.It is best to remove the fade if it is faded and has changed shape.
It is best to use a clay pot or earthenware gutter to collect drinking water than these bottles.
- Glass bottles
- People are less likely to use these for practical reasons, such as weight gain during breaks,But is more stable to heat.Due to its good cleaning and no chemicals added to the water, it can be approved for everyday use rather than plastic bottles.It is suitable for repeated use and can be used to filter slightly warm water.
- Stainless steel bottles
- The inside and outside are made of stainless steel and are suitable for repeated use.Suitable for use with hot water and cold water.But since the core vehicle is made of bottled aluminum, it is not advisable to use food in those bottles.
- Let’s use waterproof foods
- There are many foods that can be added to our diet.Vegetables, vegetables, dairy products and tea orange porridge have a high percentage of water.You can also get water by drinking herbal remedies such as Ranavara [Cassia auriculata] , Polpala [Aerva lanata] and Belimale [Bael fruit] etc.
Drink water properly
Carry a bottle of drinking water when you go to work or on another trip.Then you can drink water whenever you want.Drinking water before bedtime and at night, especially as soon as you wake up in the morning, is beneficial.Drink water constantly while watching TV and using your computer.Drink plenty of water during picnics.
If you don’t drink enough water a day…. Pathan can have adverse effects
- It is difficult to maintain mental integrity for work.
- Inability to perform sports and extra-curricular activities at optimal level.
- Dehydration and Thirst and Dry mouth and eyes develop germs.
- Sleep and physical disorders and Irritation and dryness of the skin and wrinkles.